U

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

Thu, Nov 25, 2021 1:11 PM

Not on home Wi-Fi - can’t stream on iOS devices

Just yesterday I’ve lost the ability to stream live TV on my iPhone and iPad. Laptop works fine.  Says I’m not on home Wi-Fi but I am 100% on the home network.  I’ve restarted the modem, deleted apps and reinstalled, signed out and back in.  Nothing works.  I tried chatting with xfinity and no solution.  Please fix!!! I use this daily at home.

XfinityAmira

Official Employee

• 

2.5K Messages

1 d ago

Hello, thanks for reaching out on our forums page in regard to the troubles you're experiencing with the Xfinity Stream app. We apologize for the delay in getting back to you. As a daily user of the app myself, I absolutely understand your concerns and frustrations around this. My team definitely can assist you with further troubleshooting this.

To confirm, are you still having this live TV Stream issue on your iPhone and iPad? 

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

@XfinityAmira it suddenly is working again as of yesterday

XfinityAbbie

Official Employee

• 

669 Messages

@user_69281c I am glad to hear the issue is resolved now! Please let us know if any other issues come up. 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

New to the Community?

Start Here