CB13TV's profile

Frequent Visitor

• 

14 Messages

Thu, Jul 23, 2020 11:00 PM

Missing Movie List from Saved Favorites List on Xfinity Stream App

About 2 days ago, the Movie List disappeared from Saved Favorite List on Xfinity Stream App.  Only the saved TV List shows up.  I tried saving additional movie titles.  Nothing shows up.  

The Favorites Movie List does not show on the Stream App and also does not show when viewing over an internet browser such as Chrome, Internet Explorer, or Samsung Internet.

Please fix.

Thank you.

Responses

RAM851

Contributor

• 

20 Messages

9 m ago

Thank you CB13TV, please keep me posted!  I wish you much luck!

Official Employee

• 

196 Messages

9 m ago

Hi @CB13TV @RAM851, our engineering team has identified an issue that is causing the missing Favorite Movies section, they are working on addressing this issue in an upcoming release, we will keep you posted. Thank you

RAM851

Contributor

• 

20 Messages

9 m ago

This great news, thank you for letting us know!

RAM851

Contributor

• 

20 Messages

6 m ago

@ComcastStream @CB13TV 
I have recently checked my saved Favorites on the Xfinity Stream App and the movies are now there.  Thank you for fixing this!  Much appreciated!!

New Poster

• 

4 Messages

4 m ago

How did it get fixed? I just started having the same problem. I can see my movie favorites on the t.v. but not on the phone app or online. I can mark something as a favorite online, and when I look at the page for a movie I have favorited it will show that it's a favorite, but the list has disappeared everywhere but on the t v.It was working correctly until yesterday when things suddenly changed.

CB13TV

Frequent Visitor

• 

14 Messages

3 m ago

My Movie Favorites reappeared a few weeks ago, but are gone again!  Please fix. This missing part of the app is annoying when trying to view online.  What we enjoyed for years should not just disappear like this! 

CB13TV

Frequent Visitor

• 

14 Messages

2 m ago

About 2 months ago I noticed that the movie section was back in Favorites where it is supposed to be. The next day it was gone again. 

I see directions on Xfinity.com showing it is supposed to be there in addition to TV Shows, so why does it not work? 

Any favorites I save on the app or website or X1 box show up on my X1 box, but none show on the app or website. 

Please fix. It is frustrating to not be able to see saved Favorite Movies on the app. 

Thank you. 

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

7 d ago

I noticed my favorite movie list disappeared from the Stream app, Roku and Chrome at some point in the middle of April 2021. It's very frustrating to not be able to go to my favorites and select a movie to watch. My DVR is full of recorded films that I normally would have just added to my favorite movies list. It's also time consuming to search by name if I can recall it or searching through movies on demand to find starred ones that I have wanted to watch.

Please resolve with a permanent fix. Thanks!

New to the Community?

Start Here