CB13TV's profile

Frequent Visitor

• 

9 Messages

Thu, Jul 23, 2020 11:00 PM

Missing Movie List from Saved Favorites List on Xfinity Stream App

About 2 days ago, the Movie List disappeared from Saved Favorite List on Xfinity Stream App.  Only the saved TV List shows up.  I tried saving additional movie titles.  Nothing shows up.  

The Favorites Movie List does not show on the Stream App and also does not show when viewing over an internet browser such as Chrome, Internet Explorer, or Samsung Internet.

Please fix.

Thank you.

Responses

RAM851

Frequent Visitor

• 

20 Messages

8 m ago

Thank you CB13TV, please keep me posted!  I wish you much luck!

Official Employee

• 

196 Messages

7 m ago

Hi @CB13TV @RAM851, our engineering team has identified an issue that is causing the missing Favorite Movies section, they are working on addressing this issue in an upcoming release, we will keep you posted. Thank you

RAM851

Frequent Visitor

• 

20 Messages

7 m ago

This great news, thank you for letting us know!

RAM851

Frequent Visitor

• 

20 Messages

4 m ago

@ComcastStream @CB13TV 
I have recently checked my saved Favorites on the Xfinity Stream App and the movies are now there.  Thank you for fixing this!  Much appreciated!!

RAM851

Frequent Visitor

• 

20 Messages

@ComcastStream @CB13TV  It looks like the fix was temporary, because now I no longer see my saved /Favorite movies  on the  Xfinity Stream App.  Frustrating that this was so short lived.  Please help me ComcastStream  I know you can do it.

New Poster

• 

4 Messages

3 m ago

How did it get fixed? I just started having the same problem. I can see my movie favorites on the t.v. but not on the phone app or online. I can mark something as a favorite online, and when I look at the page for a movie I have favorited it will show that it's a favorite, but the list has disappeared everywhere but on the t v.It was working correctly until yesterday when things suddenly changed.

Official Employee

• 

196 Messages

Hello, @gramanageo. We appreciate your contribution to the thread. I see you are running into the same issues as the original poster. I understand it was working up until yesterday, and now you are back to where you started. I can understand how this would be confusing. What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far? Is this the same for every device that accesses your Stream App or portal?

New Poster

• 

4 Messages

Hi. Sorry for the delay in responding. I tried logging in and out of several accounts. Today I chatted with Comcast tech folks and was escalated to a "repair team" that did an "ACE refresh" or reset. But that didn't fix the problem either.

RAM851

Frequent Visitor

• 

20 Messages

Keep me posted @gramanageo   I am having the same problem

New Poster

• 

4 Messages

I will. How frustrating that yours was fixed only temporarily. How many movies do you have on your list - do you know? I'm wondering if there's a cap after which the program can't handle it.

RAM851

Frequent Visitor

• 

20 Messages

Hi @gramanageo  I do not have so many movies on the list and it seemed to work fine for a while.  On April 20 Xfinity cut back on some services like my being able to access  my email and landline phone calls through my cell, so now I cannot do that either.  Anyway, that is when I first noticed the glitch again.

Thanks for asking though.

CB13TV

Frequent Visitor

• 

9 Messages

1 m ago

My Movie Favorites reappeared a few weeks ago, but are gone again!  Please fix. This missing part of the app is annoying when trying to view online.  What we enjoyed for years should not just disappear like this! 

RAM851

Frequent Visitor

• 

20 Messages

Sorry to hear this.  Let us know when you get updates.  Hoping for a speedy resolution.

New to the Community?

Start Here