3sak73's profile

Visitor

• 

1 Message

Thu, Oct 14, 2021 12:20 PM

DVR Video Playback Freezes on iPad

DVR Video Playback Freezes on iPad, however the sound continues to remain uninterrupted. I can hear the audio but the video onscreen is frozen. I have the latest iOS update on my iPad. I have updated the Xfinity Stream app. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the app. I have restarted my device. I have refreshed my system. I have taken every known step to correct the problem yet it still continues to freeze. Please help! This is very annoying, as we pay entirely too much money to Xfinity monthly for our services not to perform to optimal performance! There is no issue with playback on any of my TV’s. Xfinity is very aware of this issue because I have read numerous other threads where many other people are experiencing the same issues. Please fix this ASAP!!

Responses

Official Employee

• 

368 Messages

1 d ago

Greetings, @3sak73! Thanks so much for taking a moment out of your busy day to leave a post on our community forum. I'm sorry to hear you're having issues with your Xfinity Stream app, but you have definitely come to the right place for assistance.

Can you tell me a little more about what's happening with your recordings? Are you downloading them onto your device and then playing them, or does this just happen when you try to stream recordings? Does the same thing happen with On Demand titles or Live TV?

New to the Community?

Start Here