U

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

Monday, January 3rd, 2022 2:44 PM

Closed

Beta App Timing Out LG TV

Hi there,

The Xfinity Beta app is not working on my LG tv, it is telling there are network issues after the screen is a blank grey, all my other apps work fine, please help!

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Official Employee

• 

3.7K Messages

3 years ago

Hello, thanks for taking the time to reach out to us on our Forums page in regard to the error you're receiving when trying to watch the Stream app. As an avid user and lover of the Xfinity Stream app, I definitely understand your concerns and want to assist you with getting past this error. We do apologize for the delay, just to confirm are you still running into this error on your end? 

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

3 years ago

At the moment it is not happening, but this seems to happen every couple weeks, I only have basic cable, but I do use it to watch the morning news, so more stability with the app would be great

Official Employee

• 

2.3K Messages

I am glad to hear that is not happening at this time. May I follow up next week to check in to see if you have received this error  again?

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Visitor

• 

4 Messages

@XfinityDena I'm getting similar issue on my LG TV .All other apps NETFLIX,DISNEY PLUS has  zero issues. Xfinity Stream keeps buffering and getting black screen VERY HARD to watch TV on this device.Please help find solution!!

Official Employee

• 

889 Messages

@Jdawg30 Thank you for your comment. How often is this happening? Are you having these same issues on other devices?

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here