JjWelch69's profile

Visitor

• 

1 Message

Thu, Apr 1, 2021 4:04 PM

Xfinity isn't loading

I click on my account, log in and then i get a screen saying "reload try again". Been trying for 3 days.. Any suggestions.

Responses

MNtundraRET

Expert

• 

4.3K Messages

1 m ago

Comcast site and Forum were moved to "Spinklr" from "Khoros" for software coding.

There are many "bugs" being worked on right now.

Best way might be to either call 1-800-Xfinity, or visit your local service center. Sorry!

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!tick

Official Employee

• 

90 Messages

1 m ago

Hi there @ and thank you for reaching out to us here. I am sorry for the delay in responding and appreciate your patience while waiting. Are you logging into your Xfinity My Account on a laptop/computer or are you attempting to log into your My Account app on a phone? 

Can you try to delete any history/cache/cookies to see if this works and allows you in? If you need further assistance,

please send us a private message by clicking the chat icon located in the top right corner on your forums page when signed in. Once there, you can search for "Xfinity Support" to compose your direct message. Thank you. 
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!tick

New to the Community?

Start Here