U

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

Tuesday, November 15th, 2022 3:15 PM

Xfinity application name bug (iOS)

On iOS 16.1.1 iPhone 14 Pro Max. The Xfinity application name shows as My Acct 1.58.13.

Official Employee

• 

397 Messages

3 months ago

Hey there @user_9c9e9d Thanks for taking the time out of your day to reach out to Xfinity on Forums! Did you still need assistance with this concern?

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

@XfinityDevinC​ no issues just reporting this as a known bug.

Official Employee

• 

487 Messages

@user_9c9e9d, thanks for the heads-up. We appreciate you letting us know. Is the issue still ongoing?

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Visitor

• 

1 Message

3 months ago

So why is my Xfinity app saying 1.58.13 if I re-download it, it’s just oddly weird how it saying this my question is why on my iPhone

Official Employee

• 

597 Messages

@user_35c4ef That is a great question. Could you please send our team a direct message with your full name and full address? Our team can most definitely take a further look at this issue.

To send a "Peer to peer" ("Private") message:

Click "Sign In" if necessary

• Click the "Peer to peer chat" icon

• Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

• Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line

• Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

• Press Enter to send it

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Visitor

• 

1 Message

3 months ago

I have the same question. Noticed this when trying to find out why my wifi goes constantly in and out. Still having wifi issue.

Official Employee

• 

452 Messages

@user_2df19f - Thank you so much for your feedback! It's important to us that you're able to access your account number, and we can help. To be sure I understand, are you seeing a different account number when logging into the Xfinty My Account app, and, tapping on the tile to view your account number? We very much appreciate you using the Xfinity My Account app to troubleshoot your services as well. Can you bring me up to speed on the Wi-Fi issues you're experincing, and if this issue was isolated to your iPhone, or, if you had noticed this issue within a certain room in your home? We will get to the bottom of this!

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here