daveg2's profile

New Poster

• 

1 Message

Thu, Mar 11, 2021 2:00 PM

WiFi data usage chart

Where’s the WiFi data usage chart for each device? With data cap how am I supposed to know which device is using how much WiFi. It was there until the app update yesterday.

Responses

Visitor

• 

1 Message

3 m ago

I have used the chart before and need to see what is using my data link again too   Mar 16 21

New Poster

• 

2 Messages

3 m ago

I'm having the same problem. The chart was labeled Network Activity and showed usage for each device. There were actually two charts--one showed the past 24 hours activity, and the other showed the past 30 days. The feature disappeared sometime after March 6, 2021. It was available on both the app and the web interface, and it's now missing from both.

(edited)

Official Employee

• 

180 Messages

@familydid We would be happy to look into that for you. Please send us a private message by selecting the message icon in the top right-hand corner and the search for Xfinity Support. We'll be there to help. 

Visitor

• 

1 Message

3 m ago

I too am experiencing the same thing.  Please post the solution.

Official Employee

• 

197 Messages

Hi, all! I understand this was a feature for some at one point, but the xFi App will only display the total data used for the month. A few of us checked on our devices, and we don't have the option as well. The xFi App does allow you to see the total time a device is online. This could help you narrow things down a bit. I agree this feature would be useful when determining what is being used and where. I hope this is enabled in the future. 

I ask that you reach out privately, so we can cover the available details of your current usage if needed. You can start by clicking the chat icon located in the top right corner on your forums page when signed in. Once there, you can search for "Xfinity Support" to compose your direct message. Please include your first and last name to get started. Let me know if you have any questions.

Visitor

• 

1 Message

3 m ago

I too have this problem. I called and asked what happened to missing info. Eventually a ticket was opened and to make a long story shorter it was escalated twice and was assured they’d get back to me and also assured me app info had not changed it’s a problem specific to my phone only..No reply, not fixed, still don’t have ind. device daily usage! 

ComcastAmir

Official Employee

• 

6.3K Messages

Hi user_929c63, we can help you as well. Just please send me a private message by clicking the chat icon located in the top right corner on your forums page when signed in. 

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

3 m ago

I would like to have this feature back as well

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

3 m ago

I would like to see this feature back as well

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

2 m ago

I'm confused on why this was deleted. I hate to speculate but it seems like Comcast is trying to prevent us from having visibility to individual device usage to make it harder to pinpoint the problem when you have an issue with high data usage. I've used comcast for 3 years and suddenly, last month, my data doubled. i have no idea why. would be great to have the graph for each device so that i can try to pinpoint the issue.  

New to the Community?

Start Here