J

Visitor

• 

1 Message

Mon, Oct 18, 2021 12:32 AM

Unable to access my account

I don’t know what’s going on and it’s very frustrating. My account says either hmm something went wrong or you’re logged in but we were unable to access your account. How do I fix this? I have changed my password that didn’t do anything. I don’t know how I’m supposed to know when to go get my devices/equipment since I chose the option to pick it up myself 

Official Employee

• 

365 Messages

1 m ago

Hello and thanks for reaching out @jklinnell23. I am sorry to hear you are having issues with logging in. I did want to let you know that you can go to any store and pick up your equipment. There is no time you need to wait to go get your equipment. If you are still having issues with logging in, please send me a direct message with your first and last name, along with your complete service address to “Xfinity Support”. To do so, click on the chat icon located at the top right of this forums page.   

Here are detailed steps to direct message us:  

• Click "Sign In" if necessary 
  • Click the direct message icon
  • Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon 
  • Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list 
  • Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window 
  • Press Enter to send your message 

Visitor

• 

1 Message

1 m ago

Trying to get into my account and it keeps saying upgrade you uninstall the [Edited: "Language"] app then re install it and it still says the same [Edited: "Language"] thing

(edited)

Official Employee

• 

352 Messages

Hello, @user_ad0005. I sincerely apologize for the frustration this log in issue is causing you. I would be more than happy to review your account to see how we can get you logged in.

In order to get started, can you please send me a private message to Xfinity Support with your full name and full address by clicking the chat icon in the top right?

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

New to the Community?

Start Here