U

Visitor

• 

1 Message

Sun, Apr 4, 2021 4:14 PM

Try to make a payment. My Account app not working.

I have been trying for several days to make a payment on the app. It just says error, sorry this isn’t working right now, please return to the account overview while we resolve this issue. I don’t want my service to get cut while they are working this out.

Responses

ComcastJeniece

Official Employee

• 

171 Messages

1 m ago

Hey there, @user_ad6e39, thanks for reaching out through Xfinity Forums regarding your Xfinity My Account app! I see you are a new user on the Forums platform and we really appreciate you joining the community! Happy posting! 

We would love to ensure you are able to use the app to make a payment on your account! The app is definitely my favorite way to pay on my account since it is so hassle-free. In order to troubleshoot your account, Please send us a private message with your name and service address to "Xfinity Support" by clicking on the chat icon at the top right of the page. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!tick

New to the Community?

Start Here