U

Visitor

• 

1 Message

Fri, Apr 16, 2021 7:41 PM

Need help ASAP

I'm having trouble  with the application  on my phone. I login to the xfinity my account app, the page loads then it says error, where sorry, weren't able to connect please try again. I try again it doesn't  work. I login  and out and nothing. 

Responses

ComcastBrie

Official Employee

• 

152 Messages

1 m ago

Hi @user_670965! Thank you for reaching out to our forums today. Have you confirmed your 'My Account' app is the most updated version for your device?

The Xfinity My Account app is available for the following Apple devices running on iOS 10 or newer:

• iPhone
  • iPad
  • iPod Touch

Note: While the app can run on iPads in compatibility mode (the app will remain the size it appears on the iPhone), there is no iPad-specific version of the Xfinity My Account app at this time.

Android

The Xfinity My Account app is also available for many devices from Google, Samsung, and more running on Android 5.0 operating system or newer.

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!tick

New to the Community?

Start Here