Charlesh1's profile

New Poster

• 

1 Message

Fri, Oct 25, 2019 5:00 AM

My account app not working

My account app isn't working on my device. I have a Samsung Galaxy S8+, the app will let me login but it keeps displaying error (Sorry we were unable to connect to your account, please try again). I have called in and done everything tech support ask me to do but still no change.

This conversation is no longer open for comments or replies and is no longer visible to community members.

Responses

jav6joev

Bronze Problem Solver

• 

2.1K Messages

2 y ago

If you're using the correct username/password and still getting the error, then there probably is a problem between your login profile and your account.  A knowledgeable agent would have to identify and resolve the issue.  Resetting your login profile or re-attaching your profile to your account is possibly what they have to do.  People in the past have had this issue.

New Poster

• 

3 Messages

2 y ago

I'm having the same issue since yesterday. I have a Samsung galaxy 8. I noticed the problem after a software update. It had been working before the update. Reinstalled the app, was able to login but once I closed the app tried opening up again I got the same error message.

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

1 m ago

Still a problem after doing all of the things recommended here and by Xfinity..

Official Employee

• 

127 Messages

I am sorry to hear of the ongoing issue. Can you please send us a Private Message with your first and last name? To send our team a private message, click the chat icon at the top right of the screen. Choose the handle "Xfinity Support". I would be happy to review your account to see what is going on! 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!tick

New to the Community?

Start Here