U

Visitor

• 

1 Message

Tue, Oct 12, 2021 3:10 PM

latest update 1.58.5 not working - crashes after logging in when trying to pay bll

I am running latest and next to latest versions of iOS 15.0.1 & 15.0.2 and iOS xfinity "my account" app with latest update 1.58.5.  I use this app every month to pay bill.  It has always worked.  only change is apple ios updates and xfinity app update.  event

I start xfinity my account app & log in.

touch make a payment. 

touch payment date

BAM

i'm out of the app - which is still running in background

had to log in on notebook on website to pay bill - the app has lost its convenience.  Maybe a calendar date related glitch?

Responses

Visitor

• 

1 Message

5 d ago

Same issue for me. Also Apple Pay doesn't work for me via the site.

Visitor

• 

1 Message

4 d ago

I am having the same issues as well.

Official Employee

• 

247 Messages

3 d ago

Good morning, all! Thank you for reaching out to discuss this issue with the recent updates and now receiving an error using app functions for bill pay. We are always very grateful for our customers using our self-service options and we try to make that as easy and convenient as possible. We are always monitoring for any bugs or issues that may require our attention to continue making these options easy for you. We truly apologize for any difficulty this has caused and has therefore created any inconvenience. We will certainly work hard to ensure all issues are addressed.

In the meantime, there are a few options we can try to troubleshoot this and other payment options I would like to offer. We recommend trying an alternate browser to see if this helps. Additionally, you can call 1-800-934-6489 with the number associated with your account and the IVR phone system will recognize  your information, confirm the account and offer to help you make a payment without waiting on hold or having to speak directly to a representative.

Visitor

• 

1 Message

11 h ago

I am having the same issue. Last month worked just fine when I paid through Apple Pay. Now, since the last update, the app gives me an error reading " Apple Pay can only be used for payments made today" even though the date selected is by default today's date. When clicking the date, the app crashes. 

New to the Community?

Start Here