LDuenow's profile

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

Sat, Sep 24, 2022 6:27 PM

download my accout app for windows10 desktop

New home page is comcast business and not comcast residential. (No movie and news shown on homepage now) Was told "my account app" would fix - but download it from where?

XfinityAmir

Official Employee

• 

7.1K Messages

2 months ago

Hi LDuenow, thanks for posting here with this concern. I am showing the home page has been updated, but I do see the correct residential content present. Please click on this link (https://comca.st/3SBLZaE) for the residential home page for Xfinity. 

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

@XfinityAmir​ 

Thank you for your home page I pay you for every month for over 20 years. Someone in your company should have paid more attention to ramifications of your recent change affecting home pages of your users. NOTE: This Comcast/Xfinity user only uses his cell phone when away from home and 98% of that time only as a telephone. I know many of your customers only use the cell phone with its itsy bity screen and its itsy bity keyboard. A desktop never has to be turned off and on -- it's always on and goes back to where you last left it instantly by simply clicking the mouse.  NOTE: MSI Prestige P100 w/Intel Core i9 9th gen and MSI Prestige PS341WU with glorious 5K2K resolution on a 34" IPS screen. Thats 5,120 by 2,160 pixels & fully 3 million more than a standard 4K or UHD monitor. Pixel density is 163 DPI.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here