U

Visitor

• 

4 Messages

Thu, Jan 13, 2022 2:55 AM

Can’t log in on iphone 11

This happens on my iPhone 11. Ios 15.2. When the app starts it only shows a screen with 2 accounts to choose from. These are closed accounts and not the active account at one of the addresses listed. No way to get past that first screen. Doesn’t happen on my ipad or ipod or another associated iPhone. 

XfinityMikeB

Official Employee

• 

441 Messages

5 d ago

Hello @user_805335, thank you for reaching out. I know how important it is to log into the app. You've reached the right place for help! I would like to ask, which app are you signing into? Is this the My Account app? 

Visitor

• 

4 Messages

4 d ago

Yes the myaccount app. 

Visitor

• 

4 Messages

4 d ago

I have deleted the app and reinstalled. Deleted the app and rebooted the phone and reinstalled the app. To no effect. 

Official Employee

• 

320 Messages

Thank you for confirming those steps @user_805335, are the other devices signed in with a different username?

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Visitor

• 

4 Messages

No , just the same user name. The app on the phone doesn’t ask for a log in username. Just starts with a screen asking which account. 

Official Employee

• 

229 Messages

@user_805335 since it is only happening to one device and none of your other Apple Products that leads us to believe it has something to do with that device, if all your equipment was having the same issue then it would be something we would need to investigate deeper. I would suggest reaching out to Apple to for support with the phone. 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

New to the Community?

Start Here