U

Visitor

• 

1 Message

Thu, Nov 4, 2021 4:35 PM

Cannot view account information.

I can log in to the website and app, but I get errors in both, and can't do anything more.  On my.xfinity.com, I get the error "Sorry, This Isn’t Working Right Now
Please reload the page and try again."  If I try the MyAccount app on iPad, I get the error "You are logged in but we are unable to access your account details.  Would you like to try again?".  Resetting the password does not help. 

Official Employee

• 

424 Messages

2 m ago

Hello, @user_6f0990. I'm sorry to hear you're having difficulties accessing your account details. I would be more than happy to help get you logged in. In order to get started, can you please send me a private message to Xfinity Support with your full name and full address by clicking the chat icon in the top right?

New Poster

• 

2 Messages

2 m ago

I am not sure if you just got a new phone or not.  But I was having trouble accessin my Xfinity phone account app after I upgraded to a new phone. Went from an LG to a Samsung. I had to uninstall the app and then reinstall it.  It worked great after doing that procedure.  I hope that helps.

New to the Community?

Start Here