U

Visitor

• 

1 Message

Thu, Nov 4, 2021 4:35 PM

Closed

Cannot view account information.

I can log in to the website and app, but I get errors in both, and can't do anything more.  On my.xfinity.com, I get the error "Sorry, This Isn’t Working Right Now
Please reload the page and try again."  If I try the MyAccount app on iPad, I get the error "You are logged in but we are unable to access your account details.  Would you like to try again?".  Resetting the password does not help. 

XfinityRaul

Official Employee

• 

693 Messages

9 m ago

Hello, @user_6f0990. I'm sorry to hear you're having difficulties accessing your account details. I would be more than happy to help get you logged in. In order to get started, can you please send me a private message to Xfinity Support with your full name and full address by clicking the chat icon in the top right?

New Poster

• 

2 Messages

9 m ago

I am not sure if you just got a new phone or not.  But I was having trouble accessin my Xfinity phone account app after I upgraded to a new phone. Went from an LG to a Samsung. I had to uninstall the app and then reinstall it.  It worked great after doing that procedure.  I hope that helps.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here