rounds662's profile

New Poster

• 

1 Message

Thu, Jan 7, 2021 9:00 AM

Bill Payment on the App

Everytime I try to enter my card info into the app I can't, because the October (10) option is not available in the expiration date dropdown. I have to log on the website to pay every time. Can this be fixed? Thanks. I also noticed there are two April (4) options?

Responses

Rustyben

Expert

• 

24K Messages

5 m ago

@rounds662 wrote:

Everytime I try to enter my card info into the app I can't, because the October (10) option is not available in the expiration date dropdown. I have to log on the website to pay every time. Can this be fixed? Thanks. I also noticed there are two April (4) options?

backup method is use a web browser to xfinity.com and sign in. go to account tab. 

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!tick
ComcastAmira

Official Employee

• 

2.3K Messages

5 m ago

Hello @rounds662, thanks for reaching out to us on our Forums page and bringing this to our attention. We apologize for the delay in getting back to you. The ability to pay your bill through the Xfinity My Account app is a great feature and it's upsetting to hear you have not been able to utilize it. We definitely want to further investigate this missing month on your end. To confirm, are you still experiencing this on your end? If so, do you happen to have the app downloaded on any other mobile devices and are experiencing this on those devices as well? 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Solution.tick

New to the Community?

Start Here