miroff's profile

Visitor

• 

1 Message

Tue, Nov 22, 2022 10:12 PM

xfinity mobile

I am a long time comcast customer.  I've had Comcast (Xfinity) cable and Internet service for almost 20 years.  I recently moved my cell service to Xfinity Mobile and have had constant issues, not with the service itself, but with your customer service. The following is an outline and timeline of the problem:
On Sept 3rd of 2022, I moved my cell service and my phone number [Edited: "Personal Information"] to Xfinity Mobile.  This went well and I'm happy with the service.
On Oct 28th, 2022, I called customer service about an issue with my cable service.  This was resolved but the service rep ordered a new Xfinity line and Pixel 6a device for me without my explicit permission.  Once I received an email that this occurred, I called Xfinity again to cancel the order.  Xfinity service claimed they could not cancel the order and I should instead refuse the FedEx delivery.
I did as they asked and refused the FedEx delivery of the Pixel 6a.  However, I am still being charged for two lines, my 703 number and a 470 number I never requested.  I've called numerous times to get Xfinity to remove these charges.  The service reps claim they will remove the charges but never do.
On Nov 9th 2022, I called Xfinity Mobile again to get your team to remove the charges associated with the 470 number.  Instead the service rep ordered another Pixel 6a for me!  I did not request this new device and now it is at my residence.
Your legal team is well aware that any package addressed to me and delivered to my residence but not ordered or authorized by me, is legally mine.  
I still do NOT want the Pixel 6a now in my possession and all I want is for your team to correct this problem once and for all.  Remove ALL current and future charges associated with the 470 number and the associated Pixel 6a. My contact details are as follows:
Martin [Edited: "Personal Information"]
[Edited: "Personal Information"]
Xfinity Mobile #: [Edited: "Personal Information"]
Last 4 digits of billing credit card: [Edited: "Personal Information"]
I am sure that all of the above issues have been caused by communications problems with your Xfinity Mobile service reps.  They do not speak English well and have consistently misinterpreted my requests.
Given my time and effort in trying to resolve the above billing issues, I expect action on your part.  Until then, I will be forced to instruct American Express to refuse payment to Xfinity Mobile until your team resolves these issues.
I look forward to a quick resolution to this problem.
Sincerely,
--
Martin A. [Edited: "Personal Information"]
[Edited: "Personal Information"]
+[Edited: "Personal Information"]

XfinityJay

Official Employee

• 

515 Messages

2 days ago

Hello, thank you for reaching out, @miroff. Happy holidays. I do have to apologize, our team here does not have access to Xfinity Mobile accounts. I recommend reaching out to our Xfinity Mobile experts. I am confident they will be able to help you with this matter. You can contact our Xfinity Mobile support center via any of the following methods: • SMS Text Message: 1 (888) 936-4968 • Phone: 1 (888) 936-4968 • Chat: https://comca.st/2Vn7Xpj.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here