U

Visitor

• 

8 Messages

Thu, Feb 24, 2022 11:48 AM

Xfinity Mobile $300 prepaid visa promo not working

Hello,

I switched to Xfinity Mobile due to how much cheaper it is compared to Verizon. But what actually convinced me to make the jump was the employee telling me if I switched to Xfinity  Mobile, I would get a $300 visa rewards card as long as as I brought my own phone over to the service, as well as keep my phone number  from Verizon and transfer it to Xfinity. I did all that. Anyways, I was told it would be sent out in 90-days before it was sent. Well 90-days has come and gone. I got my Xfinity Mobile account at the end of Oct. 2921. And I can’t find it in the rewards tracker feature.  I spoke to an employee who said he believed it was sent out, but when I asked him for the date of that j he said he couldn’t find it. Fritter Le

lmacmil

Contributor

• 

166 Messages

6 m ago

See my thread titled "Where's my Visa gift card?"  It will explain the steps I went through to get mine.  From activation to receipt of gift card was about 10 weeks.  Your promo will not show up in the incentive tracker until it is approved.  Good luck.

XfinityPaula

Official Employee

• 

302 Messages

6 m ago

Good morning @user_9020ab Thanks for reaching out and for being apart of the Xfinity family. I hope that the Xfinity mobile service has been working out great! I would love to help out and make sure that you receive your prepaid gift cards. I'm sorry that there's been a delay! 

Please send me a direct message with you name and service and I will open a request with our rewards team to have the cards issued. 

To send a direct message, please click on the chat icon in the top-right corner of the screen, and select "Xfinity Support" to initiate a live chat. 
Click "Sign In" if necessary
Click the "direct messaging" icon or https://comca.st/3J0ir1l
Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
Type "Xfinity Support" in the "To:" line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list which appears. The "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line
Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
Press Enter to send it

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

3 m ago

I bought an apple i-phone last year and the x-finity promo said i would get a $300 rebate. I just paid off my I-phone 13. Where is the rebate for a 32 year customer?

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

3 m ago

My email says I just received a new badge. I don't need badges, I need the $300 rebate promised by x-finity. I just paid off the phone.

Official Employee

• 

344 Messages

Hi there! I would love to help. 

Please send me a private message with your name and address to get started. 

To send a Private Message, please click on the chat icon in the top-right corner of the screen, next to the bell icon, and then type or select "Xfinity Support" to initiate a live chat.

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here