U

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

Wednesday, November 16th, 2022 2:30 AM

Xfinity lied about the condition of my iphone return to try and charge me $1,099

Xfinity was back ordered on an Iphone 14, I placed the order and after receiving the phone (never took it out of the box or turned it on) I received a way better trade-in offer from a competitor and canceled my mobile plan. I was given several faulty shipping labels, was on the phone with xfinity several times, had to go into the store to show them that the label was not working and finally received a new label on 10/29. I shipped back the phone on 11/6 (a week before the 14 day time limit) and they told me it was not received within the week even though I have a confirmation email from Xfinity saying they received my iphone on 11/11 which is within the 14 days. They also sent me a FALSE email stating that I would be charged $1100 for the phone because there was "functional damage" and I immediately called customer service since I NEVER TOOK THE PHONE OUT OF THE BOX. I talked to 4+ people, one associate said everything was broken on the phone and the last associate - MARK FROM THE EAST COAST OFFICE - said that they phone was not even evaluated yet and that email is "just a template" confirming that Xfinity lied to me about the condition of the iphone. He then said that my iphone received a poor evaluation because it came in late and after I explained that it was Xfinity's fault for sending my faulty labels, he put me on hold. Mark then said I would be charged and he can work with a supervisor a week later to try and get a refund. I asked him to please freeze the charge as I am not responsible for their multiple mistakes. He ended up telling me he would call me back today (11/15) to provide me with an update. He never called me back.   

XfinityAaron

Official Employee

• 

907 Messages

2 months ago

Hello @user_bc96de. I appreciate you taking time out of your day and want to ensure you’re able to get in touch with an awesome Xfinity Mobile expert to help get this resolved. Due to account security, our options with Xfinity Mobile accounts are very limited. We're unable to perform any device or account specific requests over this platform. Have you tried calling or texting 1 (888) 936-4968, or reached out to our secure online chat at xfinity.com/xfinityassistant/?channel=xMobile where an Xfinity Mobile expert is available 24/7?

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here