U

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

Fri, Sep 23, 2022 10:30 AM

What's the problem with Xfinity mobile voice mail

Call after call. Still no voice mail. Been on hold for hours . Been told to do this . Do that . Told to reset my net work settings. Told to download the Xfinity voicemail and. For what? Then was told my phone is not compatible for voicemail. My bill was not past due. I refuse to call again. My only option is to port my number out. I believe that the Xfinity reps get paid to do nothing. That's my opinion. I will be leaving Xfinity mobile for good.Because they lie. And get a paycheck to lie. I don't want an answer to my post. Fed up.

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

1 d ago

This is My post above. My phone is from Xfinity mobile. Brand new 5G. Had for about 3 months. No damage to the phone.Some weird version of Android. That's not compatible for voicemail. I don't need an Xfinity voicemail app for voicemail...I have a TBI and get to listen to them ramble on and on.Even calling from another phone. A voicemail can be left . But no option to send . Such as star key or pound key to.send message. They Xfinity lie about everything. I will go back to my other carrier. No problems. Don't have to talk to anyone. Pay my bill & that's it. Very dissatisfied with Xfinity mobile. There's no making up. Unbelievable. No need to respond.Lie & lie. There's no customer service in this world any longer. Companies want your opinion right away on the service you receive. Well from here on out . No you will not receive my opinion. Unless you keep your word. You don't want my feed back.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here