U

Visitor

• 

4 Messages

Wed, Aug 25, 2021 1:01 AM

Samsung Galaxy S10+

I was an Xfinity mobile customer about a year ago using 2 Samsung Galaxy Note 9s. They worked perfect with the service and were compatible. I recently tried to come back to Xfinity and was told they were no longer compatible. The rep informed me that the Galaxy S10 Plus was compatible though, so I bought 2 of them from Samsung. Model number SM-G975U1. One phone shows it is compatible, the other shows incompatible. They are the same model number, from the same supplier, both unlocked. How is it possible that yet another phone that supposedly works on Xfinity mobile is incompatible again? Did I buy these phones for no reason once again?

XfinityRaf

Official Employee

• 

19 Messages

3 m ago

Thank you for reaching out for help with Xfinity Mobile service. To receive customer support, you'll want to reach out to our exceptional team of Mobile experts. 

You can contact our Xfinity Mobile support center via any of the following methods:

• SMS Text Message: 1 (888) 936-4968

• Phone: 1 (888) 936-4968

• Chat: https://comca.st/3kwm6JG

Thank you! -Raf

Visitor

• 

4 Messages

@XfinityRaf Your "Exceptional" team of mobile experts have no idea what they're talking about. I have talked to them multiple times and I always get the same answer of "I don't know why it won't work".

Official Employee

• 

39 Messages

I do apologize, over this platform we do not have access to the tools needed to investigate this issue. I can say that there is a known compatibility with some of the S10s ending in U1 and it does not allow a sim to be activated in them. I do wish we had a better answer for you at this time. 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

New to the Community?

Start Here