vrathod's profile

New Poster

• 

1 Message

Mon, Jan 4, 2021 7:00 PM

iPhone SE credit not applied

We used iPhone SE promo to add a new line and ported number from another carrier. Number is been succesfully tranferred for 10 days and is active with xfinity but not seeing biling credit for iPhone SE device. Tried calling customer service many times and also visited store  but no one can figure out how to fix the issue. one of the agent mentioned something about 'Native Number' created but didn't have any clue on how to correct the issue. Has anyone come across this issue?

Responses

New Poster

• 

1 Message

7 m ago

I also bought an SE IPhone and this phone was supposed to be free.  I was told that we would be charged each month for 24 months and then reimbursed each month as long as we keep our line for 2 years.

I do not see the credit and of course there is no way to contact anyone on this site!

Frequent Visitor

• 

10 Messages

7 m ago

I am having the same issue.  Called multiple times and was told credit would be applied.  The service rep always ends the call saying I will see it updated on my bill in 24-48 hours but its been several weeks and no action.  What can I do?

New Poster

• 

1 Message

6 m ago

Same issue here since, I noticed the missing device credits on 1/14.

4 customer support contacts, 1 Twitter DM to 'ComcastCares' and 1 Reddit post later there has been no progress. It's all been super frustrating.

New to the Community?

Start Here