user_pg1's profile

Visitor

• 

5 Messages

Fri, Nov 19, 2021 4:20 AM

how to view 2-digit dates in voicemail

My Voicemail, version 13.0.00.39, shows the date to the right of the name of the person who called.  For single-digit dates, 1-9, it shows the date correctly, but for dates 10-31 the month is shown but the date is not visible.  The problem is not corrected by turning the phone to landscape mode.

Does anyone know how to fix this?  TIA

Official Employee

• 

256 Messages

7 d ago

Hi there, @user_pg1, thank you for taking the time to reach out to us on our Xfinity Forums! I appreciate you providing the details of the issue. I would like to confirm a few details, are you referring to a mobile phone or is this a home phone? What is the brand of phone you are using?

Visitor

• 

5 Messages

@XfinityValerie it's a Samsung S21.  I'm still learning how to navigate the forum, and I thought I was in the mobile phone area, but now see that I'm not.

Official Employee

• 

487 Messages

Not to worry, I got that adjusted for you. To confirm, is this issue with something on the phone itself or an app on the phone? 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Visitor

• 

5 Messages

I think it's the app.  The 2-digit dates are not displayed whether in portrait or landscape mode.

(edited)

XfinityAmira

Official Employee

• 

2.5K Messages

Ok, to confirm, has it always appeared that way on your end or did this just start to occur? Have you attempted a reboot on your phone to see if that helps correct this issue on your end? 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Visitor

• 

5 Messages

It has been that way since I moved to the S21.  I just rebooted my phone and I still have the problem in both portrait and landscape mode.

New to the Community?

Start Here