snow7551's profile

Regular Contributor

• 

325 Messages

Tue, Dec 1, 2020 8:00 PM

can't get the $10 smart watch fee removed from the account from old S5 smart watch

hi  

i this   upgraded   my  S5 smart  watch  too the  S6 smart watchs    and  i was  looking  at my  JAN  bill  and  am  still getting  charged   the  10  smart watch  fee    from my old  watch  too  where    that  fee   should be  wavied    for  90 days     i do  have a snap  shot   of the  $10  fee  still being   bill  today wish has not been  remove   from my account     you  all so  see  the  $0.00 promo  from the new  watch  the only thing am  trying to do  is   to get the   fee  re move  for  90 days   from the point that i order   

Responses

snow7551

Regular Contributor

• 

325 Messages

6 m ago

Hello?

can I please get some one to help me with this  am going too be paying. For 2 smart watch fees once's.  The free 90 day waiver is done   Would like too get my old $10 smart watch fee removed from my account has I have since then paid it off   My S5 smart watch I would really would like this fee to be removed 

could some one get a hold of a Comcast employee?

snow7551

Regular Contributor

• 

325 Messages

6 m ago

i have  tryed    3 too 4  times with  live  chat   too get them too re move the $10 smart  watch  fee   since i  got a new  watch  and  so  far   am not  haveing  much luck 

has you   can  see in my  account

Smart Watch (1 line) 

Smart Watch fee per line (1 line)$10.00
$10.00/month

Apple Watch Promo (1 line)$0.00
$10.00/month

am   getting   charge  one  smart  watch  fee    and then  you  got the  apple  watch  promo   line  of  $0.00      

my   bill  right  now  should  only be  like  $101      but its  $110  with that  smart  fee   in place  wish i been  trying too  get  remove  but not  haveing  any  luck  i  really  would like too have some one  that nos  what  there  doing  and   help  me  out with this 

New to the Community?

Start Here