jchema's profile

Regular Visitor

• 

3 Messages

Wed, Dec 9, 2020 5:00 PM

12 pro max backorder

I was told that the blue 12 pro max, 128gb, would ship Dec 11, then he said it would be Dec 18, now I am seeing the date will be Dec 23.

I placed the order 11/27.

What is the date that the device will ship?

Responses

New Poster

• 

3 Messages

6 m ago

I ordered 12/03 with delivery for 12/18 and same was changed to 12/11 but after talking to several reps they state that they will email 3 days before actual delivery and delivery dates have been changing. Not one gave me a definite answer to when I would be receiving mines. They just said to check the status of stock on their phone page and that should say when you will “most likely” receive. I’ve checked several times and for the phone I got (IPhone 12 max pro in gold) it has changed and this morning it came up as in stock. So we will see.

New Poster

• 

1 Message

6 m ago

ordered mine on 11/17/20 with an estimated date of 12/9/20 then 12/11/20. Still waiting..... also I don't see my order on billing page like it states in the email confirmation.

Regular Visitor

• 

3 Messages

6 m ago

I did not!

I called Xfinity mobile yesterday and i got transferred 3x.

I was told that the expected shipping/order fulfillment will be 12/23. They said there was nothing anyone can do.

I ordered the blue. Maybe this is whats holding it up. We ordered the gold about two weeks before i ordered the blue and it arrived in 7 days.

New Poster

• 

3 Messages

6 m ago

Did you receive your phone? Yesterday my delivery changed to Dec 18 mind you it was still showing in stock on xfinity mobile iPhone deal page. I finally got through to a helpful rep that told me it wouldn’t hurt to cancel order and place another which I did do last night and this morning at 10:50am I got the email of it being shipped and fedex tracking and should be here by Tuesday 12/15.

New Poster

• 

1 Message

6 m ago

Hi!!, How you were able to cancel the order? I've had talked to three different reps and no one has been able to cancel it. They said that there's nothing they can do about it.

New Poster

• 

3 Messages

6 m ago

Go to your xfinity mobile app and in the billing section scroll down to the order and there is a cancel button. I received my phone today after reordering on the 12/11.

Regular Visitor

• 

3 Messages

6 m ago

Didn't change anything!

I got the FedEx email around lunch time today!

New to the Community?

Start Here