U

Visitor

• 

1 Message

Fri, Apr 1, 2022 9:09 PM

Closed

Xfinity App wont let me log in

Good Afternoon:

I am having difficulty accessing my Xfinity Home app.  I have tried to login on all my devices ( Andriod 11 and IOS 15.4.1.  When I log in it sends me right back  to the sign in page and ask me to input my password.   This keeps repeating. I've deleted  the app and reinstalled it twice and get the same results. My internet connnectivity  is fine. Any insights?????

Official Solution

Administrator

• 

4.9K Messages

18 d ago

@user_f6144b

Sorry we never heard back from you in regards to the questions asked by XfinityRay. Due to this, we will be no longer actively monitoring this thread. If you continue to experience issues or have any new questions, we ask that you please start a new post. Thanks.  

XfinityRay

Official Employee

• 

838 Messages

6 m ago

Hi, @user_f6144b. Thank you for reaching out about the Xfinity Home app. You did a great job of trying to troubleshoot. I checked but am not seeing any known login issues for the Xfinity Home app. We also have the Xfinity Home web portal where you can log in through a web browser. Have you been able to use the app in the past or will this be your first time? 

Visitor

• 

1 Message

6 m ago

I’m having that same issue 

XfinityRay

Official Employee

• 

838 Messages

Greetings, @user_eeda47. Thank you for letting us know the login is not working for you either. I know you both have been experiencing the issue with the app. Have you been able to login into the Xfinity Home Web portal on a browser? 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Visitor

• 

1 Message

I’m also having the same issue. 
Does anyone have a resolution to this? It defeats the purpose of having an app if I have to log in from a web browser

Official Employee

• 

121 Messages

Hello, @altoribio, and thank you for letting us know about the issue you are having with the Xfinity app. I can help. Can you please send our team a direct message with your full name and full address?

To send a "Direct Message" to Xfinity Support:

Click "Sign In" if necessary

Click the "Direct Messaging" icon or https://comca.st/3EqVMu7

Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon

The "To:" line prompts you to "Type the name of a person". Instead, type "Xfinity Support" there

- As you are typing a drop-down list appears. Select "Xfinity Support" from that list

- An "Xfinity Support" graphic replaces the "To:" line

Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window

Press Enter to send it

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Visitor

• 

5 Messages

2 m ago

I’m having that same issue!

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here