U

Visitor

• 

6 Messages

Friday, November 11th, 2022 4:18 AM

xfinity app stuck on logging loop

logging into the app with the correct credentials return back to home, not allowing end user to log succesfully

Visitor

• 

6 Messages

3 months ago

tried on a different device and same issue is seen

Official Employee

• 

185 Messages

@user_56a22e Hi there, thank you for taking the time to reach out for assistance. I understand you are having some issues logging into one of our apps, and it would be my pleasure to help. Can I ask what app you are having issues getting into? And have you already tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app?

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Visitor

• 

6 Messages

@user_56a22e​ same issue with logging in for two days now. Was on support chat for four hours.

Tried the app on three separate devices including a different operating system and the xfi app just stayed stuck in a login loop.

Tried uninstalling, reinstalling. Cleared the cache.

Nothing. No luck. So I sit here with devices paused and my kid can't get her homework done! This is ridiculous! Xfinity should never have put so much faith in a single app.

Visitor

• 

6 Messages

the "xfinity" app the one use to manage sevices connected to the house wifi

Visitor

• 

6 Messages

and yes uninstalling the app has not effect

Official Employee

• 

185 Messages

@user_56a22e Ok got it, thanks for trying. I know you mentioned using multiple devices to log into the app, but have you tried logging into your online account through your laptop or computer instead? It may be another way to get in until we figure out what may be going on with your app. 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here