U

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

Sun, Jul 11, 2021 3:36 AM

No cameras slow arming

Ever since the new update I can no longer see my cameras on my app. It also takes forever to arm the system from the app, sometimes spins for 5 minutes. 
I’ve gone through all the troubleshooting, uninstalled and reinstalled the app. Nothing has worked. 

Responses

Official Employee

• 

75 Messages

2 m ago

Hello, @user_507470, and thank you for posting to the Xfinity Community Forum to let us know about the problems you're having with your Xfinity Home Security system. Your family's safety is our number one concern so we want to help resolve this issue as soon as possible. Can you please confirm the type of device you're using? Does this happen on multiple devices? Can you follow these steps for additional camera troubleshooting tips and let us know if that helps? 

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

@ComcastChe1 I’m using an iPhone. I’ve only tried it on an iPhone. I’ve already done all the troubleshooting mentioned and nothing has fixed the issue. 

Official Employee

• 

75 Messages

Thanks for clarifying, @user_507470. I appreciate you for trying. Next, I'd like to review take a look at your account and complete some additional troubleshooting on my end. Can we chat in a private message? To do so, please click the Peer to Peer chat icon in the top right corner of the page, then click on the pen and pad icon and enter Xfinity Support in the "To" section of the chat. Please provide us with your first/last name and full address so we can further assist you.

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

New to the Community?

Start Here