Cg771's profile

New Poster

• 

1 Message

Tue, Jan 19, 2021 5:00 PM

Home app not working

All of a sudden my home no longer works. I can’t see my system at all I can’t arm or disarm from my mobile device. The only thing that pops up is a screen trying to get me to add devices I dont have. Batteries are good no other issues.

Responses

lkpolovchik

Contributor

• 

309 Messages

8 m ago

Did you try to log out and log back in? 

Official Employee

• 

433 Messages

8 m ago

@Cg771 Hello, thanks for taking the time to reach out to us regarding your issues using the app from your mobile device. I am truly sorry for the delay in our response and I appreciate your time and patience. Were you able to attempt logging out of the app and logging back in and notice any changes? Also, you can delete the app and reload it as well. If you are still experiencing trouble after attempting these steps I would love to further assist you please let me know and I would be happy to get started. 

Visitor

• 

1 Message

18 d ago

I’m having the same exact issue. I need some help!

XfinityAbbie

Official Employee

• 

463 Messages

@user_cc7c71 Hello and thanks for letting us know that you are also having this issue. You reached the right team, and I can assist. Please send a private message by clicking the direct messaging chat icon in the upper right corner of the page, click on the pen and paper icon, then enter “Xfinity Support” in the “To” section. Please include your name and address and I'll be happy to help.

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Visitor

• 

1 Message

I’m having the same issue, have signed out/in multiple times and also deleted and reloaded the app…

XfinityAbbie

Official Employee

• 

463 Messages

@rvm_21 I can look into this for you. 

Please send a private message by clicking the direct messaging chat icon in the upper right corner of the page, click on the pen and paper icon, then enter “Xfinity Support” in the “To” section. Please include your name and address so I can assist! 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

New to the Community?

Start Here