BigBadBere's profile

Regular Visitor

• 

7 Messages

Saturday, July 22nd, 2023 11:59 AM

Closed

Home app no longer works

Thanks Xfinity for letting us know the hone app no longer works.

Can't do ANYTHING with home security now.

Visitor

• 

9 Messages

9 months ago

How the bleep am I supposed to control my home alarm system now? Dumbest move by Xfinity! Cannot get ahold of anyone either!

Official Employee

• 

986 Messages

9 months ago

Hello @BigBadBere. Thank you for the post! Have you attempted to delete and reinstall the app? 

Visitor

• 

9 Messages

@XfinityThomasB​ Yes, and each time it states that the home monitoring has moved to the Xfinity app with a touch tab to go to that app. There's no option to open or use the home app.

Visitor

• 

9 Messages

@XfinityThomasB​ Here is the remainder of the statement that I receive.

The Xfinity Home app no longer supports self protection. Switch to the Xfinity app to continue enjoying your service plus even more features like motion notifications and two-way audio.

Visitor

• 

9 Messages

@XfinityThomasB​ However, I do get this message.

(edited)

Visitor

• 

9 Messages

But this message is an inactive message. 

Visitor

• 

9 Messages

@XfinityThomasB​ I have Uninstalled both apps also. Tried only installing the Home app too. Still receive message to use the main Xfinity app. Incredibly frustrating!

Visitor

• 

9 Messages

9 months ago

Yes, and each time it states that the home monitoring has moved to the Xfinity app with a touch tab to go to that app. There's no option to open or use the home app.

Visitor

• 

9 Messages

9 months ago

Here is the remainder of the statement that I receive.

The Xfinity Home app no longer supports self protection. Switch to the Xfinity app to continue enjoying your service plus even more features like motion notifications and two-way audio.

Visitor

• 

9 Messages

9 months ago

However, I do get this message.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here