U

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

Wed, Jan 12, 2022 2:32 AM

Data usage graph

I think that removing the data usage graph from the Xfinity app was in extreme disfavor to customers. I have something using a tremendous amount of data in my network but I cannot pinpoint what it is and make the necessary changes. I am extremely upset with this and disagree with gotten rid of it. What was the purpose of that? Was it to try and get people to buy in limited plans?

XfinityMikeB

Official Employee

• 

448 Messages

10 d ago

Hi there, thank you for reaching out. I know how important it is to track your usage. You can view your Monthly Data Usage in Xfinity My Account. If you're using our XFINITY provided equipment, you can manage your devices thru the web portal to find out which one is using the most data.

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

@XfinityMikeB 

Can you please elaborate on how this is done? I'm a little unclear what you are speaking about. I believe I've tried just about everything and have not been able to find what you have mentioned here. Thank you so much!

Official Employee

• 

370 Messages

I'm happy to share more information with you, @user_d81999! You can view your monthly usage in the My Account app by clicking on the picture of your modem. The data usage will be shown at the bottom of the page. You can create profiles for the devices that connect to your network using these helpful tips. Once the profiles are made, you can use the activity details to determine which devices are using the most data. 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

New to the Community?

Start Here