Bhaynes1362's profile

New Poster

• 

1 Message

Fri, Jan 3, 2020 9:00 PM

Can’t sign in on Xfinity home app

Ever since I updated the app, I cannot log into the app. Each time I try to enter my information, it just keeps returning back to the log in screen. Can this be fixed ? I have an iPhone X.

Responses

Official Employee

• 

2.3K Messages

1 y ago

Bhaynes1362 -- Thanks for reaching out.  If you are still experiencing this issue, can you please test logging in over WiFi and also over LTE?

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!tick

New Poster

• 

3 Messages

1 y ago

I cannot log into the Home app, when I enter my correct information I keep getting redireted back to the log in screen with Error Mesage: "XfinityHome" wants to Use 'xfinity.com" to Sign In.  What is the fix for this issue, I'm not able to manage my home security from my iphone.

Official Employee

• 

2.3K Messages

1 y ago

NOELLIE -- Can you please test logging in over WiFi and also over LTE and let me know if you experience the issue using both?

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

New Poster

• 

1 Message

1 y ago

I'm having a similar issue. I've tried logging in on my wifi network as well as LTE, my wife and I both are taken to a screen that reads "You need to be authorized to access XFINITY Home, to continue the primary account holder has to grant you access." I am the primary account holder and we use the same login information on both of phones.

Official Employee

• 

2.3K Messages

1 y ago

jbucklew15 -- I pulled up your account & will Private Message you with more information. Private messages can be accessed by clicking on the envelope icon in the upper right hand corner of any forums page. 

New Poster

• 

3 Messages

1 y ago

I tried both ways you suggested and still get error message: "XfinityHome" Wants to Use "xfinity.com" to Sign in   This allows other apps and websites to share information about you.  Cancel or Continue"

New Poster

• 

3 Messages

1 y ago

I still experience the same issue either way from what I can see reading thru other post this is a known issue.  

New Poster

• 

3 Messages

1 y ago

Comcast please share the solution with everyone. The LTE and WiFi test doesn’t not make a difference, same loop

Visitor

• 

1 Message

22 d ago

I’m xfinity customer, I’m trying to login through app in ios but it keep returning to home screen

i tried over LTE and wifi, i need to setup my equipment, what should i do now?

Official Employee

• 

161 Messages

Good morning @user_16680a and thank you for reaching out to our Digital Care Team with your login concerns. I'm sorry to hear you are experiencing this issue but rest assured you've reached the right team to help! To get started,  please send us a direct chat message with your full name and service address to Xfinity Support. To do so, click on the chat icon located at the top right of this forums page.

Here's the detailed steps to direct message us: 
 • Click "Sign In" if necessary
 • Click the "Peer to peer chat" icon (upper right corner of this page)
 • Click the "New message" (pencil and paper) icon
 • Type "Xfinity Support" in the to line and select "Xfinity Support" from the drop-down list
 • Type your message in the text area near the bottom of the window
 • Press Enter to send your message

New to the Community?

Start Here