Bhaynes1362's profile

New Poster

• 

1 Message

Fri, Jan 3, 2020 9:00 PM

Can’t sign in on Xfinity home app

Ever since I updated the app, I cannot log into the app. Each time I try to enter my information, it just keeps returning back to the log in screen. Can this be fixed ? I have an iPhone X.

Responses

Official Employee

• 

2.3K Messages

2 y ago

Bhaynes1362 -- Thanks for reaching out.  If you are still experiencing this issue, can you please test logging in over WiFi and also over LTE?

New Poster

• 

3 Messages

2 y ago

I cannot log into the Home app, when I enter my correct information I keep getting redireted back to the log in screen with Error Mesage: "XfinityHome" wants to Use 'xfinity.com" to Sign In.  What is the fix for this issue, I'm not able to manage my home security from my iphone.

Official Employee

• 

2.3K Messages

2 y ago

NOELLIE -- Can you please test logging in over WiFi and also over LTE and let me know if you experience the issue using both?

New Poster

• 

1 Message

2 y ago

I'm having a similar issue. I've tried logging in on my wifi network as well as LTE, my wife and I both are taken to a screen that reads "You need to be authorized to access XFINITY Home, to continue the primary account holder has to grant you access." I am the primary account holder and we use the same login information on both of phones.

Official Employee

• 

2.3K Messages

2 y ago

jbucklew15 -- I pulled up your account & will Private Message you with more information. Private messages can be accessed by clicking on the envelope icon in the upper right hand corner of any forums page. 

New Poster

• 

3 Messages

2 y ago

I tried both ways you suggested and still get error message: "XfinityHome" Wants to Use "xfinity.com" to Sign in   This allows other apps and websites to share information about you.  Cancel or Continue"

New Poster

• 

3 Messages

2 y ago

I still experience the same issue either way from what I can see reading thru other post this is a known issue.  

New Poster

• 

3 Messages

2 y ago

Comcast please share the solution with everyone. The LTE and WiFi test doesn’t not make a difference, same loop

Visitor

• 

1 Message

3 m ago

I’m xfinity customer, I’m trying to login through app in ios but it keep returning to home screen

i tried over LTE and wifi, i need to setup my equipment, what should i do now?

New to the Community?

Start Here