Indymom46060's profile

New Poster

• 

3 Messages

Sun, Mar 13, 2022 1:35 AM

Closed

Can't log in to Xfinity Home app

I went to the app to check my camera and I was logged out of the app. I tried to log in, but got the message,"We're having trouble logging you in". I clicked Try Again and got the same message. I've typed it in, used my saved password,  tried it on wifi and LTE, closed the app and reopened it, checked for and updated the app,  even tried a different password thinking I was using the wrong one, but received the red "Incorrect password" message - so I KNOW I'm using the correct password.  Is there an issue with the system or app that I'm not aware of ? 

Accepted Solution

Official Solution

Official Employee

• 

290 Messages

7 m ago

Hi @Indymom46060,

Thanks for taking the time to reach out to us via our Xfinity Community Forums. As a troubleshooting measure, would you please be able to reset your cable modem for 20-30 seconds and plug it back in? Once the modem is back online, please attempt to log back into the application and see if you are able to successfully sign in. 

Visitor

• 

1 Message

2 m ago

I am having this issue also! I've been on phone with xfinity for several hours! 

Official Employee

• 

388 Messages

@user_6a1cdd Thank oyu for reaching out and bringing this to our attention. We will be more than happy to look into this. How long has this been going on for? 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

I have the same problem. Do you have a fix?

I tried all of the fixes I have read about on your website.

Official Employee

• 

479 Messages

Thank you for reaching out to us on out Xfinity Forum. Is the wireless device an Apple (iOS 11+) or Android (OS 6+) device, @user_45592a? As of December 2020, the current version of the Xfinity Home app is version 11.46. 

Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

The device is an android.

XfinityJay

Official Employee

• 

449 Messages

Thank you for getting back to us. Have you confirmed if your app is updated to the current version at this time,11.46? 

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

1 m ago

Same issue on Samsung A52 and A53. Eight months without a solution. Samsung A50 still works with app. Not having the web browser as backup while away from home was not a smart decision, not sure why we're forced to use the app that doesn't work. I've worked with customer service with troubleshooting twice and they state they will call back after countless hours and never do. Reconsidering my choice for home security who won't assist in this, I can only imagine what an actual emergency will be like. Doesn't instill trust right now.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here