JF3191's profile

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

Mon, Jul 25, 2022 11:00 PM

Cameras not working on X1

Can't see live video on X1 4K dvr box app. They work fine on PC, Apple and Android devices. Any ideas?

XfinityJorge

Official Employee

• 

463 Messages

2 m ago

Hello @JF3191 thanks for contacting our Team over our Xfinity Forums. We are happy to see what is doing with your box and work on getting it fixed. In order to get started, can you please send me a private message to Xfinity Support with your full name and full address by clicking the chat icon in the top right?

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

@XfinityJorge​ how do I send a private message?

Official Employee

• 

728 Messages

@JF3191, you can use the Direct Messaging icon on the top right corner of the page. (next to the bell icon) Send your message to "Xfinity Support."

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

I am on a Samsung phone I don't have what you want. I have a conversation icon and a profile icon nothing says anything about private message.

Official Employee

• 

134 Messages

@JF3191 Are you able to follow these steps to send a private message?

To send a private message:

1. Sign in to the community.
  2. Click the message count or envelope icon to go to your Private Messages Inbox.
  3. Click the New Message icon.
  4. Enter the recipient's name in the Send to field.
  5. Type the reply in the Message box
  6. Click Enter to send your message.
  7. You can see your back and forth messages with any user by clicking the messages.

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here