ricx1's profile

Frequent Visitor

• 

12 Messages

Wed, Apr 21, 2021 9:59 PM

xfinity email app

I use the xfinity Connect email app constantly throughout the day when I am not at my desptop/laptop.  The connect app was sunset without a workable alternative for cell phones and tablets.  It is clear that Comcast wants to end their email service.  Using xfinity connect via Google is difficult if not impossible to use in a cell phone or tablet.  By making it more difficult to use, it helps them drive away users to other email services.

Responses

Regular Visitor

• 

6 Messages

11 d ago

Very unhappy with this move by Comcast. It is horrible customer service. Even thought their support site says that connect.xfinity is 'optimized for phones', that has to be little more than a lie. I have an iPhone12Pro and it is incredibly frusrating to impossible to send an email using their site. My Apple mail app has yet to retrieve my email from Comcast (spinning circle of death for minutes), which was the wonderful 2nd option Comcast listed. 

BRING BACK THE EMAIL APP, COMCAST!

Visitor

• 

1 Message

11 d ago

The new email program is horrible. Connect was never great but it is compared to what we now have to use. 

EG

Expert

• 

86.5K Messages

11 d ago

Moved here to the proper help board.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!tick

New to the Community?

Start Here