U

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

Wednesday, April 21st, 2021 2:19 PM

Closed

Xfinity Email App GONE!

I can't believe Xfinity/Comcast eliminated their email app without warning and/or explaining to their customers why and when so we could have changed apps/providers. I called their customer service number and talked with three different people in the Philippines....No Help. I pay over $300/month to Xfinity/Comcast for ridiculously poor service. The company is a joke! Time to cut the cord and find another provider who cares about those who pay the bills.

This conversation has been merged. Please refer the main conversation:

Retiring Xfinity Connect app

tomg88

Regular Visitor

• 

9 Messages

2 years ago

I don't agree with them doing away with the app, but the app gave notice for weeks that it was shutting down on the 20th.  

Official Employee

• 

860 Messages

2 years ago

Hello @user_9f9924! We are sorry for any frustrations caused by the removal of the Connect app. We did start providing notices that the app would be retired ahead of time so our customers could find alternative solutions to access their Comcast emails. You can visit https://comca.st/3aBdIo9 for more information.

If you have further questions, we will be more than happy to assist you. Simply send us a private chat message with your full name and service address to Xfinity Support. To do so, click on the chat icon at the top right of the page.

forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here