Wlatislaw69's profile

New Poster

• 

1 Message

Fri, Feb 26, 2021 2:00 PM

Closed

Xfinity connect

I keep getting xfinity connect errors today. None of my sent emails from today show up in the sent folder. I get a message that says (xfinity connect has encountered an error. Please try again later) it's been doing this all day today and my app is up to date.

New Poster

• 

8 Messages

2 y ago

I'm in southwest washington and I've been getting it for days now. Phone and web don't agree. I delete emails on the phone, website doesn't show that. Couldn't figure out why my phone said I had 43 unread emails. Won't send attachments, send fails with the same error message.

New Poster

• 

8 Messages

2 y ago

Hi Rayana, I sent you a PM, but yes, I'm still seeing the problem. The app appears to get mail, but has issues updating the server when I read them, delete them, etc. Thanks for reaching out. How you can get this resolved at some point.
XfinityRay

Official Employee

• 

831 Messages

2 y ago

Hello, @Wlatislaw and @BV-Steve. Thank you for being a part of our community! I am sorry to hear that you both are experiencing issues with Xfinity Connect. I know it has been a few days since you both posted. Are you still experiencing the issue? If you are, can you please send me a Private Message including your first and last name as it appears on the account? To send me a Private Message, please click my name “ComcastRayana” and click “Send a message."

New Poster

• 

4 Messages

2 y ago

Yes its actually getting worse. No emails sent show up in sent folder. Anything I do on the app I get a message that xfinity has encountered an error, try again later. Seems like my incoming mail is very slow to show up as well. In the sent folder, it stopped showing me any sent messages for about 5 days now.

New Poster

• 

3 Messages

2 y ago

Uninstalled and reinstalled xfinity app. Still got server error message. Turned off phone, turned it back on, still getting server error message. No luck.

New Poster

• 

8 Messages

2 y ago

The problem started with another, older, phone. I bought this new one a couple weeks ago. The phone shop transferred my old to the new. Comcast service people suggested reinstalling. I suspect that some data was scrambled before and migrated to the new. Deleting the cache and reinstalling did the trick for me. But Comcast service contacted me through this forum, so watch for their reply to you. Good luck to you.

New Poster

• 

3 Messages

2 y ago

I tried that last week. I'll try again. Thx

New Poster

• 

4 Messages

2 y ago

FIX FIX FIX FIX FIX FIX.
Ok, so I DELETED the xfinity connect app and downloaded it again. It works perfect now. Try this 1st if your still having issues with it.

New Poster

• 

8 Messages

2 y ago

Hi...
I was also able to uninstall/reinstall and get it working again. It's been nearly 24 hours now and it's still stable, so I think I'm good now, too.

New Poster

• 

3 Messages

2 y ago

I have the same issue.
Connect app not syncing.

New Poster

• 

8 Messages

2 y ago

It's funny, the app is working well for me again, but this morning I got a notice that the app is being deprecated as of March 20! Sheesh. Oh well, I guess people just gave up and stopped using it. Not real happy about this. I get 30-40 emails a day, and your website is slower than ever.

New Poster

• 

8 Messages

2 y ago

Well, fun to think about @allikat7, but I suspect this was the plan all along. The app have been updated since last year, and it's not the only one going away. My wife quit using it years ago due to so many problems. I hung on, but I'm now looking for something else. I'd dump the whole mess, but I've had this address since 1983 or there abouts. (Wasn't Comcast back then, it was Pacific Bell!) Everything goes away in the end...

New Poster

• 

8 Messages

2 y ago

Hi, Go for it, and good luck! 💪👍👊
allikat7

Contributor

• 

121 Messages

2 y ago

It's not fair. They make millions off us and we need this app. Call and let them know!

New Poster

• 

4 Messages

2 y ago

Comcast Rayana.......
I deleted the app and reinstalled it. That fixed all my problems. Can you post what the new app that will be taking place of xfinity connect on here for everyone to see? Thank you.
forum icon

New to the Community?

Start Here