Tda134's profile

New Poster

• 

3 Messages

Wed, Feb 5, 2020 9:00 AM

Xfinity connect lack of folders

How do I get folders to show up on the Xfinity Connect app?  Both the inbox sub folders and sent, drafts, etc. do not appear in the app. Thanks

Responses

jav6joev

Gold Problem Solver

• 

2.2K Messages

2 y ago

@Tda134 wrote:

How do I get folders to show up on the Xfinity Connect app?  Both the inbox sub folders and sent, drafts, etc. do not appear in the app. Thanks

What device are you using the Xfinity Connect app on that you have the issue with?  Do the folders show up when you use a browser to access Xfinity mail at https://connect.xfinity.com/appsuite/#?

jav6joev

Gold Problem Solver

• 

2.2K Messages

2 y ago

I use Xfinity Connect v7.5.5 on my iPad with no issues with folders showing up.  Being Mr. Obvious, are you using the same login on the Connect apps that you use on the web site?  My Connect app opens in Email with Inbox opened.  I can select the Inbox with down-arrow at the top to get a list of folders.  

New Poster

• 

3 Messages

2 y ago

You solved my issue - I just didn't know where to look.  Thanks for your help.

jav6joev

Gold Problem Solver

• 

2.2K Messages

2 y ago

@Tda134 wrote:

You solved my issue - I just didn't know where to look.  Thanks for your help.

You might mark this thread as ANSWERED in case anyone else is looking for the solution.

New Poster

• 

3 Messages

2 y ago

Trying to get the folders to show up on an iPhone and iPad.  The folders show up on my laptop when using a browser.

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

3 m ago

My email folders normally appear in a column on the left side of my Xfinity Connect (email) homepage on my desktop computer. They are things like "Inbox", "Spam" Trash" "Sent", plus various email folders I've created over the years.   This morning when I wen to my Xfinity Connect email home page I found that they'd all completely disappeared.  The column was just gone.   The only thing now on the left side of the home page is a column displaying "Favorites".   

How can I get the "Folders" column to again appear on the left side of the home page for my Xfinity Connect (Comcast) email service?

This comment has been converted into a post

New to the Community?

Start Here