Brachs143's profile

Regular Visitor

• 

2 Messages

Wed, Jun 10, 2020 9:00 AM

Xfinity Connect App.

Since 6:00 am Est. 6-10-2020 Xfinity Connect App. continues to have a pop-up that says, "Xfinity connect has encountered an error, please try again later code rc: 1." I receive emails, but I cannot open them; nor can I view emails from other folders. I have uninstalled and reinstalled this App. It worked for a minute and went right back to the pop-up again.

Help...

Responses

New Poster

• 

2 Messages

2 m ago

I'm getting a message the the Xfinity Connect app is changing for my Android phone.

I can't access my email from my phone anymore.

What's up with this? 

Again

Expert

• 

25.8K Messages

@mralph69 

The Connect app has been discontinued as of April 20th.  You should have been getting a pop-up explaining that to you.  You can either use the webmail portal or a third party app from one of the stores to access your email on your phone.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!tick

Official Employee

• 

125 Messages

Hello @mralph69! We sent out communications a few months back advising that we would be retiring our Connect app. I am sorry for any inconvenience this has caused. Please visit https://comca.st/2QSgf6y for more helpful information.

If you have any other questions at all, please send us a private chat message with your full name and service address to Xfinity Support. To do so, click on the chat icon at the top right of the page. Thank you!

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Solution.tick

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

2 m ago

worst app ever!  takes twice as long to do anything involving 'comcast.net', removes a lot of the things you could do with the previous email program, and it's hard to believe that Comcast could make a technical mistake like this.   If no fixes are forthcoming, I'll be forced to switch my mobile email provider

Visitor

• 

2 Messages

2 m ago

worst app ever since the change!  takes twice as long to retrieve and view emails, removes many of the tools that were previously available, takes forever to close out of or go back.  A total disaster, it's hard to believe Comcast could make such a huge technical mistake

New to the Community?

Start Here