wwhitlarry's profile

Regular Visitor

• 

1 Message

Mon, Dec 28, 2020 3:00 PM

Voicemail

Can't access my voicemail on the connect app anymore. Was this feature eliminated?

Responses

ComcastChe

Official Employee

• 

6.1K Messages

5 m ago

Hi @wwhitlarry, and thank you for posting to the Xfinity Forum to let us know about the issues you're having with the Xfinity Connect App while trying to access your voicemails. I wanted to check in with you to see if this has been resolved? If not, can you confirm whether you're receiving any error codes or messages? Are you able to access them when following these steps

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Solution.tick

Official Employee

• 

322 Messages

3 m ago

Hi there, @Dmills2, thanks for reaching out to us. Are you having issues with accessing your voicemail on the Connect app as well? If so, please feel free to send us a private message by clicking my name "ComcastJosephW" then select "Send a Message" on the right side with your name and service address to get started. Thanks again for both your time and patience!

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Solution.tick

New Poster

• 

1 Message

3 m ago

Help

New to the Community?

Start Here