Kumaren's profile

New Poster

• 

2 Messages

Sat, Jan 30, 2021 7:00 PM

Voice2Go Setup failing on Xfinity Connect and Xfinity.com

Hi,

On Xfinity Connect App - select Dialer, prompts to setup Voice2Go. Select Get Started - get splash screen: Voice2Go Unable to process your request. Please try again [500]

Try activating from Webpage instead. Get to Setting - check all boxes, click Turn on Voice2Go button, just 3 dots continually blinking. Tried multiple times, even left it running for most of the day, still nothing but the blinking dots.

Responses

New Poster

• 

2 Messages

3 m ago

I have exactly the same problem

New Poster

• 

2 Messages

2 m ago

I'm having the same problem

New Poster

• 

2 Messages

2 m ago

This is what I suspect is the error - You are automatically assigned a Comcast email address even though you sign up with your personal one. The app keeps using the Comcast email to authenticate and fails.

I had to call tech support to resolve the issue.

New Poster

• 

1 Message

2 m ago

I have exactly the same error, and I am logged with the comcast email I was assigned with the service. Has anyone get an answer from comcast?

New Poster

• 

2 Messages

2 m ago

I got it solved.  It wasn't easy.  After several phone calls with people all over the world, I got my ticket number from the technical support agent and contacted Comcast through twitter.

The referred me to "escalated tech support" in the US.  While it still took about 10 days to solve, they solved it.  The problem is 100% on their end.  The data on their side of the system was just set up wrong (in multiple places). The escalated support person was polite and followed up with me frequently.

Mine now works.

New to the Community?

Start Here