U

Visitor

• 

1 Message

Tue, Apr 20, 2021 12:37 PM

Upsetting!!

I cant believe Xfinity decided to remove their convenient app!! This is just the worst change they have made!!

Responses

ComcastAlyssa

Official Employee

• 

161 Messages

25 d ago

Good morning @user_7842cc! We retired the Xfinity Connect app April 20, 2021. However, the app’s features are still accessible online at https://comca.st/3sNbcla. Log in, click on the Voice tab, and you’ll find all of the same features – except the Voice-2-Go feature, which was also retired. Please let us know if you need any further assistance! 
I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!tick
kevin_sh

Frequent Visitor

• 

28 Messages

Ridiculous decision and workaround.

Visitor

• 

1 Message

25 d ago

Using a web browser on a mobile device to access email is pretty stupid and inefficient.  When I tried to use the mail app on my iphone in place of Xfinity Connect, it continually loads emails as if they are unread, and does not provide access to my folders.  This seems like a pretty customer unfriendly approach.  I am very disappointed.  More and more I am looking at alternatives to everything Comcast.

kevin_sh

Frequent Visitor

• 

28 Messages

And this is a technology company. It is truly unbelievable and is evidence

of poor decision making by management.

New to the Community?

Start Here