jillskipper's profile

New Poster

• 

6 Messages

Tue, Jan 12, 2021 3:00 PM

The Connect option on the Xfinity App gives "lets try that again" .. over and over

The Xfinity mobile app (the one that looks like a little house with the waves in it), that I use A LOT, will not work for the last couple days.  Whe I click the Connect, or People, or Notification Center I get a "Let's Try That Again" message (which is really annoying) .. then "we couldnt load your settings" (although you show my network on the main page),  and then "if the problem persists, check back later. " Grr.  Choices are try again or sign out.  I've signed out and in.  I've removed the app and re-installed.  I've "checked back annotT

Responses

New Poster

• 

1 Message

4 m ago

I have the same problem. I'm on the phone with customer service right now. He can't seem to figure it out. If I figure it out I will post ...

New Poster

• 

6 Messages

4 m ago

I found today that it works just fine on the computer .. old school.  But not on the phone app. 

Frequent Visitor

• 

5 Messages

4 m ago

I am having the same problem.  "Let's try that again.....Couldn't load settings...check back later"  is the mesaage on both my iPad and iPhone Xfinity app.  Yes, works fine on my PC.

New to the Community?

Start Here