U

Visitor

• 

1 Message

Wed, Apr 14, 2021 12:49 AM

Retiring the connect app, what?!?!

Here comcast goes again, making it harder to access our email, which we ALL pay a pretty penny for. Thank again comcast for your amazing customer service.... This is a joke...

Responses

Visitor

• 

1 Message

1 m ago

This is ridiculous!!!  I pay Xfinity over a $1,000 a month between my home use and work use!  I use the connect app throughout my entire day.  My job is based on staying in touch with people 24/7 mainly via email.  This is life shattering for me.  I tried to access my mail from my iphone through their website (what they are saying to do) instead of using the app and it's VERY frustrating!  I've tried other mail apps and nothing compares to the Xfinity Connect app.  If anyone finds something similar to work on my iphone please let me know!  

CCAndrew

Diamond Problem Solver

• 

25.9K Messages

Have you tried using the built in mail app on your iphone instead?

New Poster

• 

17 Messages

1 m ago

It is BEYOND ridiculous!!!  I use the Connect App constantly throughout my day for both emails (which take several extra clicks to access through their suggested "fix") but more importantly to screen and ANSWER my home phone!!!  This latter feature is COMPLETELY disappearing which may very well make ME disappear... Goodbye Xfinity, Hello FiOS!

Visitor

• 

1 Message

13 d ago

It's a terrible decision to retire connect app without giving us a substitute app or another option. I was using this app to call my parents internationally through its dialer option for years. Now I can only call international when I am at home or I have to use my mobile line which is very expensive. Now for the last two weeks I cant call them when I am outside or work. Please reconsider to continue it or give us another option. Otherwise I may have to look for other option, which I don't like. I am using xfinity for the last 10 years. Thank you

New to the Community?

Start Here