U

Visitor

• 

6 Messages

Mon, Apr 26, 2021 3:35 AM

Ok comcast ..I can no longer access my email via the app or on a 3rd party app on my Android Phone.

What are you going to do about it........?

Responses

Accepted Solution

Visitor

• 

6 Messages

5 m ago

Ok now I can add some emails to a email app. I'm have to choose manual and pop3.... 

1st cartoon network and now this issue...

jav6joev

Gold Problem Solver

• 

2.2K Messages

What email app on what device?  Nice to share with others.

Again

Expert

• 

26.4K Messages

5 m ago

The app was retired on April 20th as you probably know.

What problems are you having using a third party app and what one are you using?

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

Comcast email were working fine on the Samsung email app until yesterday.  Outlook and the default email apps on the android phone will not connect to Comcast but Outlook emails are fine. I can go to your web page fine using the same credentials....

(edited)

jav6joev

Gold Problem Solver

• 

2.2K Messages

I installed the mobile Outlook app on my moto z4 to access my Comcast email without issues.  Works fine although notifications of new email are a little slow (minutes).

jav6joev

Gold Problem Solver

• 

2.2K Messages

I have my account IMAP/SMTP settings using SSL port 993 for IMAP and AUTO port 587 for SMTP on my desktop Outlook. My mobile Outlook doesn't show me the ports used, just has IMAP designation.

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

5 m ago

I need my emails to work. I waiting on doctor email for the covid shot.

I have 4 comcast email adress and your  barebones mail site can only display one at a time. 

jav6joev

Gold Problem Solver

• 

2.2K Messages

The Xfinity Connect Webapp, https://connect.xfinity.com only allows you to log into one account (email address) at a time, but Outlook on my Android moto z4 phone allows me to add additional accounts to monitor and switch back and forth easily:

(edited)

Visitor

• 

3 Messages

I can't connect  to any Comcast emails

Official Employee

• 

376 Messages

Are you noticing this email also on our website, or just on the third party apps that you're using? Are you noticing this issue on multiple devices or just the one you're currently using? Can you also detail any steps you've already completed to troubleshoot this issue, if any? 

I am an Official Xfinity Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Xfinity: CARE, Product, Leadership.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Please, mark a reply as the Accepted Answer.tick
jav6joev

Gold Problem Solver

• 

2.2K Messages

@user_e402a1 wrote:

I can't connect  to any Comcast emails 

This statement doesn't help with troubleshooting.  How are you trying to 'connect'?  What device/app?  Have you tried alternate methods/apps/browsers?  Have you tried suggestions in previous posts?

(edited)

andyross

Gold Problem Solver

• 

7K Messages

5 m ago

I have been using both Outlook (easier to use), and K-9 Mail. Both work. K-9 Mail is open-source and has no ads or tracking. It is EXTREMELY configurable, but can be confusing to people who don't like fiddling with things.

New to the Community?

Start Here