frankfit's profile

New Poster

• 

1 Message

Wed, Sep 30, 2020 4:00 PM

No voicemail on home phone

How do I get voicemail back on my home phone.I did have it but now it only shows up on my xfinity connect app..I have v tech cordless phones

Responses

ComcastChe

Official Employee

• 

6.1K Messages

7 m ago

Hello @frankfit

Sorry, you've suddenly lost access to your voicemail on the house phone. I can understand why that would be a concern, especially if you've been waiting for important phone calls or missed any from family and friends. I'd be happy to take a deeper look into this for you.

You mentioned that you have V-Tech cordless phones. Can you try pressing *99 from your one of the handsets (preferably the main one) and let us know what happens? For a list of other voicemail options and descriptions, check out this link

If you're still experiencing issues, feel free to send me a quick private message and I can take a deeper look into this for you. To send a private message, click on my name, "ComcastChe," and then click send a message. Please include your first and last name and account number. 

I am an Official Comcast Employee.
Official Employees are from multiple teams within Comcast: CARE, Product, Leadership. We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!tick

New to the Community?

Start Here