rjtaba's profile

New Poster

• 

4 Messages

Sat, Apr 25, 2020 6:00 AM

Email Notifications

I no longer receive notifications for new email messages on my iPad.  Notifications are enabled in settings and worked fine unil two days ago.

Responses

New Poster

• 

2 Messages

1 y ago

Have you been able to solve this? I am having the same issue and I've tried uninstalling and reinstalling the app and can't seem to get it working again.

New Poster

• 

4 Messages

1 y ago

No, still not working.  I hoped the recent app  update would fix it but no luck,

New Poster

• 

2 Messages

1 y ago

Has anyone solved this problem?   This just started maybe a month ago.  The same time as emails now take forever to load, or the app simply crashes.  This was a reliable app - until about a month ago.   What changed?

Regular Visitor

• 

2 Messages

1 y ago

Same here too on my iPhone, I have not been getting new email notifications for the past month or so. Checked notification settings and tried deleting and reloading the app, no luck.

Regular Visitor

• 

2 Messages

1 y ago

Well, my notifications started working again this morning.
Thanks

New Poster

• 

1 Message

1 y ago

Mine did too. Didn't do anything the past couple of days but then woke up this morning and I had email notifications.

New Poster

• 

4 Messages

1 y ago

No such luck for me; wish I could decipher what changed to stop notifications

Frequent Visitor

• 

8 Messages

3 m ago

April 20 they mention your phone app will no longer work so you won't get any notification of incoming email.  You have to look at another app to see your email on your phone but again you can't get any notification on your home screen like before.  So sad....

New to the Community?

Start Here