U

Visitor

• 

1 Message

Wed, Apr 21, 2021 1:40 AM

Email Client to Replace Connect App

There is an app in the play store called FairEmail which is a small footprint email client that can be setup to use as a replacement for the email portion of the connect app. It is very easy to setup. You just need to enable third party apps in the email section of your account. It works just as well as the connect app did and has more features such as a print function and bio metric login, if you want to pay the one time $7.95 fee for the enhanced version. Two step authentication should be turned for your account through Xfinity as this app is third party. Once you login you can choose to have the device, smart phone, computer etc. remembered so you do not have to enter the code texted to you every time you log in. 

Responses

Again

Expert

• 

25.5K Messages

22 d ago

@user_34cde8 I discovered FairEmail several days ago and set it up.  I haven't paid the fee, but am considering it depending on if I really need to or not.  Comcast email is not my primary mail so it's not a make or break thing for me.  I have to say, though, so far I like it.  It does what I need it to do and yes, it was quite easy to set up.

Thanks for posting about it here.

I am not a Comcast Employee.
I am a Customer Expert volunteering my time to help other customers here in the Forums.
We ask that you post publicly so people with similar questions may benefit from the conversation.
Was your question answered? Mark the post as Best Answer!tick
jl747

Regular Contributor

• 

293 Messages

22 d ago

I have been testing Blue mail.

See their web site @ 

https://bluemail.me/

Takes some learning but not bad.

No voice2go.

(edited)